Monday, December 22, 2008

Poll Post - What Do You Want To See

Hey faithful readers, hope all is treating you well these days.

I'm pondering changing up what I report on, or write about in this newsletter of mine, NASCAR Bits and Pieces and I'd like your opinion.

Ive been reporting news and what not, but there are so many sources for news,
  • I have to wonder if you like my news or not?
  • Is it redundant?
  • Do I select the best news for you?
  • Are my opinion pieces like Tight in Turn 2 fun for you?
  • Do I pick the right news for you?
  • Am I duplicating your RSS feed.
Questions like that run through my mind and I'd like to make this place a fun place to visit.

So I have generated a poll for you to vote on, or you can leave your thoughts here on my newsletter comment section.

If you receive this newsletter via RSS or Email and the news is useful, let me know it's useful, or

Just leave a comment or click on the poll. It's open until Jan 31 so there's plenty of time, but the sooner, the better for me!

Like they always say, if you want to know, just ask. Well, I'm asking! Thanks for coming by, singing up or flitting through my little world of NASCAR folks!

-Bruce

3 comments:

  1. i just want to read your opinion, your take on things. I love the banter you do with Charlie on tight in turn 2. What I like about reading blogs is that you get someone else's view, which helps to form a well rounded opinion. As a result we become more educated about the sport we love. So keep up the good work.
    Kendria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I absolutely love your news, when a couple of days go by and I don't get my email, I notice! So, in my opinion, I love what you do! Don't change! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    I think your newsletter is really useful and very interesting reading
    thanks for the info. OK take care and keep up the great work

    rw[marcos ambrose fan]

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....