Friday, May 4, 2007

Jerry Nadeau News

Former NASCAR driver Jerry Nadeau will make a triumphant return behind the wheel of a racing machine June 1-3 as part of EnduranceKarting.com’s Team USA in the 24 Hour race at Lisbon, Portugal.

“I am so looking forward to racing again,” Nadeau says. “I feel great, and I am ready to go out there and be competitive and driving against some of the top European teams.”

..............
article

(I question the term triuphant, but racing is racing, right?)

I know he's been training with simulationso over the last year or two, but docs keep a conservative stance on his returning to racing in a stock car, IE: concerns of another hit like the one he took. I'd like to see him come back, if at all possible, and take that Army car to the front!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....