Monday, February 9, 2009

Check Out The Fantasy League Over -On Pit Row-


There's a new fantasy game in town and it's called One and Done, NASCAR Fantasy game from OnPitRow.com.

It's simple. Pick a driver each week (They break the season into 13,13 and 10 race games). You can only take a driver once, in any of the segments / games.

There are some fantastic prizes with this fantasy league. First place is a Dale Jarrett Racing Adventure, for each segment! Despite the prizes, the league is free and sign up takes under a minute.

So go on over and check it out at http://onpitrow.com/fantasy/!

I'm signing up, but I'm probably gonna kick your butt!!! See ya there!

UPDATE: 2/10/09: If some of you headed over there, you might have found some technical difficulties in signing up.

The site is now up and running... so come on over so I can kick your ***!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I tried to sign up at this website, but apparently your post sent so many people to their website that it crashed. I can't register and if I try to send an email on their website, it never completes the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang!! I broke it!

    I sent an email to the owners... Hopefully they'll get it fixed...
    cause I wanna sign up too!

    Thanks Anon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the game post. I just checked the link and the site. Everything is running as it's supposed to now. There may have been an issue when anonymous tried. I don't know. If you have any questions email me at thepitcrew@onpitrow.com.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....