Saturday, February 14, 2009

Did Jason Leffler Get The Harsh Stick?

Jason Leffler.  He's a great racer.  Gets his nose in there and takes the chances necessary to win...  if only.  Instead, he gets his nose in there and things just happen that some don't like.

Do you know what one of my memories of Leffler is?  When he managed (Not intentionally) to take out the entire DEI entourage in the summer Daytona race really endeared him to many.  Actually, it may have made him many fans to take out Teresa's team in one fell swoop.  LOL.

Did he do something intentional today in the Nationwide Daytona race?  I can't tell.  The replays just didn't seem to show me anything concrete yet NASCAR seems to think he did and held him in-check for 5 laps.  Wow... there's no coming back from 5 laps, that's for sure.

Me, I think they need yet one more rule for the system: Be penalized by the number of cars you take out or involve in your antics.  Yes, I'm evil yet practical.  The driver will decide how many laps he's held!

Your take?  Did Jason Leffler do a bad thing, or was it just a racing incident?


4 comments:

  1. bruce your blog is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to repost your bits and pieces on my fan page with your permission
    could u get back to me with your reply
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMBROSEFAN: Thanks for coming by and the kudos.

    By all means, feel free repost.

    Thank you for asking.

    -Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambrosfan: what's your site?
    you can pitch it here.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....