Friday, September 28, 2012

NASCAR Chairman And CEO Brian France On The Passing of Chris Economaki

It's a sad day indeed for the cadre of press as a predecessor and role model passes away today.

via press release, from Brian France
 

 

Statement From NASCAR Chairman And CEO Brian France On The Passing of Chris Economaki

 

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Sept. 28, 2012)"The passing of Chris Economaki is a tough loss for me on both a personal and professional level, having known Chris throughout my life. Many people consider Chris the greatest motorsports journalist of all time. He was, indeed, 'the Dean.' Chris was a fixture for years at NASCAR events, and played a huge role in growing NASCAR's popularity. I'll miss seeing him and of course, I'll miss hearing that voice. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughters Corinne and Tina and the rest of Chris' family."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....