Thursday, October 25, 2012

An Intelligent NASCAR Twitter Conversation from Danica Patrick to Tony Stewart

My eye spied a conversation on Twitter that was between a few knowledgeable players.  No requests for pictures, no off-the-wall comments from Twitter surfing folk... just a great conversation with news gurus Jenna Fryer, Marty Smith, Jeff Gluck and Jim Utter.

It starts out about Danica Patrick and ends up about why there are no more Tony Stewarts out there.

Check it out...  (Well, at least I found it fascinating)

-


-


-

JennaFryer 6:07am via Twitter for iPhone

Tossed Danica link out because regardless of opinion, Zippy's quotes are worth a read. I believe he's qualified to comment. #NASCAR

-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-


-

-Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....