Monday, April 16, 2007

Montoya Has Everyone's Attention

As one article put it: Taking out Tony Raines is one thing. Taking out Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. is something else entirely.

I've seen Montoya get into it in each race he's been in, from his own team mate, to others that he's battling for position with, the latest victim being Tony Stewart.

My first thought was, "What the heck is this guy doing?". I've seen interviews saying he is going to race hard, and I got all grumpy about it, but then again, who hasn't gone through this phase where they are new to the Cup series, and tried to barrel their way through the field and other competitors cars? If you think about it, it's a fairly distinguished & long list of drivers.

So with that latter thought, I calmed myself down and read this article: link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....