Friday, April 6, 2007

Want to get Riled Up?

Found a most interesting article titled "Go to Hell NASCAR (and stay there)" by a one Andrew Shaffer on IDSNews.com.

It's a most interesting, one sided, non researched perspective I have ever read, but then again, for whatever reason, those who do not like auto sports do tend to just pluck references and morphisms out of the air to support their opinion.

I for one would like to see how he handles 10 laps at CA speedway, or dealing with the 120 degree heat for 3+ hours while losing 3 to 5 lbs of sweat. But then again, NASCAR drivers aren't athletes because they only use their feet to compete and not their legs. Give me a break Andrew and do some reading.

Read it and try to stay calm!! article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....