Saturday, March 3, 2012

Will Kenny Wallace Lose His NASCAR Nationwide Ride?

Did you know that if Kenny Wallace can't get any additional sponsor dollars after the fifth race of the NASCAR Nationwide Series 2012 season, he may be out of a ride?

It's sad to ponder that, but that's what is being reported over on Dave Moody's Soapbox article.

Right now, Kenny has sponsor money for the first five races of the season from American Ethanol and Family Farmers sponsors on his RAB Racing NNS entry.

If they get no money beyond the fifth race, team owner indicated he would be selling the ride.

Kenny Wallace said that sponsoring him costs $100k a race and you can use his likeness for a year, in any way you want, if you bring the sponsor bucks for a single race.

Sounds like a good deal, if you can afford the costs of a single-race sponsorship.  And sounds cool...  I'd love to see my logo on his hood!  LOL...  I gotta go play the lottery...  I'm sure my wife will understand that if we come into a huge monetary windfall, that I'll be spending it in a mere 7-day time period.



-Bruce Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....