Monday, July 21, 2008

NASCAR Racing Simulation Games; A Perspective on EA Games

by Bruce Simmons :

Over on the217 gamersguide they have a great little article that takes note that the EA NASCAR 09 has a serious glitch on the XBox 360 and that the only way to fix it, to date, is to delete your saved games. Regardless of whether your 30 minutes or 30 hours into the game.

They go one to say
"It's things like this that make me genuinely believe that Electronic Arts does not care the slightest about the quality of their games."

Read the rest of NASCAR Racing Simulation Games over on Nascar Bits and Pieces.com. Yea... my new location!

4 comments:

  1. Right on. I bought EA's NASCAR Sim Racing for the PC in 2005. It was incredibly awful. Exclusive rights means EA will never have to improve their product. Shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Mike. They have no competitive incentive to be better than anyone while they dump money into their snazzy looking ads and spokes persons.

    It's all about the marketing sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think that Nascar would have some say so in the quality of the Game. I don't understand why wouldn't push them to make it better.
    www.motodanica.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems more about the bucks first, then quality standards, but what do I know.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....