Saturday, June 2, 2012

Taylor Earnhardt, Dale Earnhardt's Youngest, Got Married Recently


The youngest daughter to Dale Earnhardt Sr., Taylor Earnhardt, got married Saturday, May 26th, 2012, according to Middle Georgia's The Telegraph.

For those who don't know, Taylor is the only child that Dale Sr. and Teresa Earnhardt had together.  What surprised me was the bio that accompanied the press release.

She's a professional rodeo competitor, the director of Equestrian Development for DEI.  I did not realize that DEI had investments in other forms of horse power!  I guess if I cared and looked...

Taylor's husband, Brandon Putnam, is also a rodeo professional and owns a grading and trucking company.  Very cool.




--
   NASCAR-Bits-and-Pieces.com on Twitter & Facebook .
- -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....