Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PENALTIES, Pit Selection and Wins

I think that the minor to mid-range penalties should have more impact than they do now and I think NASCAR has shown it will not tolerate blatant attempts to skirt the system. .

I don't mean more impact in regards to the points & fines. That's all fine for someone's (NASCAR?) koffers, but let's hit the race teams where it can hurt the most and get their attention. In the advantage department.

I think when someone gets caught with an infraction that does seem intentional, they should be dinged with pit selection modification, back of the line starts, and even take the win away. In modern time, I don't think I've seen a winner, who doesn't pass the post race inspection, ever get the win taken away.

What's your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....