Thursday, December 27, 2007

Kasey Kahne, the Brutal Guard Beater

Give me a break... the guard that Kasey Kahne supposedly shoved is now suing Kahne for $15k for severe physical injuries. Yea, the big brute of a guy, Kahne, in that unknown driver's suit, who no one recognizes at all.. eesh.

So I get knocked down and I can sue someone? Nice... I'd be a millionaire by now if I were of that mind.

On the serious side: Hutchinson claimed Kahne used profane language and then pushed his brother's foot off the accelerator pedal of the golf cart, attempting to drive past. The guard claims Kahne then got out of the golf cart and "without saying another word shove(d) me with great force from which I landed on my back and left shoulder on the entrance pavement."

Kahne's brother, Kale, disputed the events in his statement to police. Kale Kahne said his brother did not have a credential because he'd just finished practice.

foxsports



2 comments:

  1. In the police report, Kale says the guard placed his hands on Kasey first, as a means to stop him from walking into the lot. If someone places their hands on you, especially to phyisically stop you, what is your reaction? Id probably push his hands/arms and tell him to get the hell off of me. Sounds like a natural reaction to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's whacky Kim. Usually, a security guard's position is to observe and report, not get into it. It sounds like he's stepped over the line indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....