Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kyle Busch - Making Himself so Desirable

It's one thing to be on the out, it's another to actually get hostile about it. We've all learned at one point or another that it is not productive to bash your soon to be ex employer, but we all have to learn that someday, and Kyle Busch will be learning it soon, I would assume.

Quotes from the Shrub, Kyle Busch:
-“I'm not helping anybody but myself and this team for winning races,”
-“And I'm not helping Jeff Gordon. I'm not helping Jimmie Johnson or Casey Mears. They are able to go back and see what I run and that kind of stuff. But for me, it's just to go out there and to try to win races and keep winning with my name.”
-"I don't even really talk about what my car does [ in meetings ] because they all seem to talk amongst themselves. I'm sort of just sitting there in the corner.”

Asked if he was concerned about how this could hurt his reputation with fans, Busch said, “My perception has been horrible since I came into this sport, so it doesn't really even matter any more.” (Ya know, you could at least try?)

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/nascar/nextel/38735/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....