Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Marty Snider

Who is Marty Snider?

A Profile By Bruce E. Simmons

I've heard numerous complaints on air, or bulletin boards. I've also seen people praise his efforts. On occasion, I've heard his radio co-host, David Poole drop the hint that he's a very busy man and I've implied from other subtle statements that he's got his fingers in more than we know about up front. I wanted to know more about Marty, this guy I listen to on the radio every morning on SIRIUS Satellite Radio, or pit reporting on TV and so I dug around on the internet and came up with some info and wanted to share this with you.


See the rest of this profile on Marty Snider over at NASCAR Bits and Pieces.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....