Friday, July 6, 2007

Crew Chiefs banned from Tracks

I think the title says it all, but in my meager little world, that's what I thought these suspensions meant to begin with. Eh, what do I know?

NASCAR vice president for corporate communications Jim Hunter said on Thursday at Daytona International Speedway that suspended crew chiefs should stay away from the racetrack, or risk further sanctions.

...

Hunter said no further announcements were forthcoming on the subject, but that Knaus and Letarte, who are suspended for four more races after Saturday night's Pepsi 400, should take heed.

(In my mind, chiefs still being at the track while "suspended", are just them thumbing their noses at NASCAR in complete disrespect.)

See the whole article at nascar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....