Saturday, July 7, 2007

Win Dixie 250 Busch Daytona Race

Wow, was I snoozing at the wheel!! I missed the race itself, but here's the tidbits for Winn-Dixie 250:

Kyle Busch Wins - followed by Kevin Harvick, Dave Blaney, Tony Stewart, Clint Bowyer, Kasey Kahne, Reed Sorenson, Casey Mears, Jason Leffler & David Gilliland rounded out the top 10.

http://www.nascar.com/races/bg/2007/19/data/results_unofficial.html

~~~~

6 cars did not complete the entire race, but since they did not all go out at the same time, I can only assume there was no real big wreck.

Your author is pretty ticked he missed this.. arg....

Ah, I couldn't find a write up on nascar.com, but I did find this:

Kyle Busch held off a late charge by Kevin Harvick in a green/white/checkered finish to win Saturday's rain delayed Winn-Dixie 250 NASCAR Busch Series race at Daytona International Speedway. Despite having the dominant car, Busch was made to work in the final restart by Harvick. After the final caution of the day, due to a spin by Juan Pablo Montoya on Lap 97, Busch restarted from the lead and kept his line while Harvick stepped out in an effort to make a pass. Unable to get the momentum needed, Harvick settled behind Busch.

See the entire write up on
http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?artnum=36662

(Of course, at the moment, my comcast cable went down and I can't post now.. so much for early information for you folks.. arghh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....