Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stewart and Hamlin have yet to Talk

From what I hear, Stewart had an open invitation to Hamlin to call in on his Sirius Satellite show on Monday, but Denny apparently could not make it.

Stewart, according to articles, still seems to be pointing the finger in Hamlins direction, though he is not being so harsh about it now, and has declared his love for Denny, "Like a little brother", that is.

Here's what pickles me: Stewart says it's Hamlins fault.
Stewart says that for the 3 laps previous, he was catching him faster and faster in the mid part of the turn. (A clue maybe?)
Stewart says he could not stop, without gettig hit. (Though everyone else was able to avoid the sheet metal introduction between the 11 & the 20. Steel enima?)

And Tony keeps reiterating that Denny can be a better team mate! Does Tony want brake lights installed on the 11 car??

I just am not sure that when you punt the leader of the race, that it's not the 2nd place's car fault, but that's just my opinion.

SceneDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....