Friday, November 7, 2008

Manufacturers Race - Across the Series'

In case you were wondering how the manufacturers races were stacking up, well, the Cup side is pretty intense with Chevy leading the pack by 2 points. (Corrected. Initial lead was printed here as 1 point and I reviewed my basic math books... I think my dog typed in the typo!)

Toyota seems to be owning the Nationwide series and Toyota seems to be going on to own the Truck Series too.

How they acquire points:

The winning car earns that manufacturer 9 points.
The second-highest manufacturer receives 6 points.
The third-highest manufacturer receives 4 points.
The fourth-highest manufacturer receives 3 points.
(NASCAR Bits and Pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....