Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Danica Patrick Headed Down the Single Route Boys!

Danica Patrick and her husband of seven years, Paul Hospenthal, are parting ways.  Patrick announced this to her fans on her Facebook account.  Though not a real issue perse, there was a 16-year difference between them.  Again, I'm not thinking that's got anything to do with it.  I've seen relationships with huge age differences work.

Here's the quote from FB:

"I am sad to inform my fans that after 7 years, Paul and I have decided to amicably end our marriage. This isn't easy for either of us, but mutually it has come to this. He has been an important person and friend in my life and that's how we will remain moving forward."

Any dissolution of a relationship is hard to deal with, even when you want it.  But I think we all know that.

In an odd sense of things, this may even make her more marketable.  It's one thing for some fans to admire her multitude of "business efforts" from afar, but marketing studies I've seen do suggest that single models have a fascinating bit of extra draw.  Just sayin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....