Monday, July 1, 2013

Boat Load of Pictures from Sonoma

Yes, I sometimes take forever to get some things done, but I finally do get to them.  With that in mind, I finally sorted, edited and posted over 60 pics from my weekend at Sonoma.  (Thanks to On Pit Row for the access!!!  It's a cool site... go see what they have going on over there.)

This is a Facebook album.  And definitely check out some of the wheel-lifting action I picked up while there.  (The lead-in image is one of my favorites, because if you click and look closely, Greg Biffle is still counter-steering while going past my spot in the fence opening.  What a rush!)

If you don't have Facebook and would like to see this material in a different location that everyone can get to, PLEASE CHIME IN in the the comments section.  I'm all about tailoring the website visitors experience here on NASCAR Bits and Pieces.

Sonoma Album on Facebook.

Shameless Plug:  And I would not mind a like or two of the page itself.  Just don't forget that after liking, that you need to click on "get notifications" under the like menu so the page updates don't fade from your news ticker.  I mean, that is, if you like me enough to want to keep seeing my weekly noise!

-Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....