Monday, February 27, 2012

Danica Patrick Videos... The Bad One First, The Other One Next!

Danica Patrick is on all our minds.  Usually, it's because she's setting records in NASCAR, chicking the guys and taking the pole position (in the Nationwide Daytona race) or smacking the wall hard in her Gatorade Duel, getting her first official welcome to the NASCAR racing series.  Oh, and her first official rain-delayed race!

But then, there are other ways that other folks are bringing her to the forefront of the media.

This first video is an actual news caster who, doesn't call a name, but pretty much should have just come right out and said it... seriously, and here I thought the professionals are supposed to be neutral about their coverage.


-

This next video is from a fanatical, I mean, talented fan who put this tribute together for our newest NASCAR Nationwide and Sprint Cup series driver, Danica Patrick.  To be honest, it's cute, to say the least and I leave it at that.


-

Danica Music vid brought to my attention by The Daly Planet on his Twitter Account.

The 'other' video I spotted on Jenna Fryer's Twitter acct

Jenna then posted that the FOX sportscaster apologized later, but, is it me, or does it not feel very genuine or more, like a glib, perfunctory apology?

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/videobeta/?watchId=2b8f974b-e820-4438-830a-d02c5f0bf2a2


-Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....