Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Car Photos from Daytona International Speedway

Hey all, I had a "man" on the inside...  OK, at the track and he snagged some images for me to use here on NASCAR Bits & Pieces!  My "man" is Leon Hammack, the power behind Working On My Redneck and he embodies the cooperative nature of cool, co-peers in the world of blogging.

With that said, check out the cool pics he sent me from Daytona, from the '72 hours of Daytona!' (click to enlarge) -Bruce

 Carl Edwards no. 99 Ford

 Daytona 500 race winner, Matt Kenseth!
-

Denny Hamlin's No 11 Joe Gibbs machine
-

 Jimmie Johnson
the man who didn't make it past lap 2 and will probably not have crew chief for a few races!
-


 Juan Pablo Montoya, the jet dryer destroyer!
-

 Kyle Busch
-

 Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
-

 Ryan Newman
-

 Defending Series Champion, Tony Stewart
-

Trevor Bayne, defending Daytona 500 Winner
 THANK YOU LEON!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bruce,
    Thanks for the acknowledgement on the photos! I will ship you some more from LVMS. I have the weekend Neon Garage Pass so I show gather up some more good photos and I will share them with you as well.

    I always glad to give a helping hand back to you. After all, you throw out a few tech ideas and tips to the old man, every now and then, that I really appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....