Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teams to Come Together From Where to Where?

In the Tight in Turn Two article with Charlie Turner, I was joking about multiple teams coming together and forming a team called Hendrick-Roush-Childress-Evernham racing. I really was!

But there's chatter going on that there is some chatter going on between Petty Enterprises and DEI to explore joining forces to some degree.

Loomis was quick to point out that there's no decisions yet and there's chatter with other organizations.

They're comparing what teams are considering, or pondering, with banks merging in these economic times.

Like I said, I was joking. I don't know anything, even if I'd like to say I have a scoop!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....