Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mike Bliss Fan Base Quadruples!!

Last weekend in the Nationwide race at Kansas, I'm guessing that Mike Bliss might have ticked off one particular driver, (But then again, when isn't he ticked off and fuming) and in the process, garnered some fans on his side when contact from Mike Bliss' Chevrolet sent Kyle Busch's Braun Racing Toyota into the Turn 4 wall (watch video).

I sat there slack jawed as I watched Kyle Busch's car paint the outside wall with his Braun colors and still, Bliss didn't mean to do it and it showed, if you remember how bad his hood looked after jacking up the back end of the Busch mobile.

Regardless of the fan favorite move of the race, Denny Hamlin went on to win the race, beating Clint Bowyer to the line.

This year, Kansas surprised me with the racing. I don't remember it being as entertaining, then again, this is the first time the Nationwide cars were tapered off in their engines, and if I'm not mistaken, isn't this the first time the new Cup chassis raced here?

There's my thought for the day and you can see the results and other details over at the NASCAR site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....