Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm Riding Along With Dale Earnhardt Jr!

A few months back, AMP Energy Drink put out a call to those who "Want to ride along with Dale.".

I said hell yea!

I went to the AMP website, signed up and now I get to "sit" on the hood of Dale's No. 88 Chevrolet during the whole race.


In the main pic above, I'm 6 lines up, center page!

If I back way out on the image, you get a better idea of where on the hood I am.

Yea, me and 50,000+ other names are on there and I bet if something were to happen to the car in the race at Talledega this weekend, I bet that hood will be much sought after.

Don't tell the wife anything... but then again, if the hood does end up on Ebay, I'm not sure how I'm gonna hide it!

Look honey!! I "painted" my truck hood!! Whad'ya mean it doesn't look like my Ford hood??

AMP Energy 500 site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....