Friday, August 31, 2007

Another Post about Kyle Busch and His Yapper

I know this isn't really news, perse, but I am amazed at the audacity of some folk. For instance, The Shrub.

So earlier today, Kyle Busch blew the lid off the Toyota and Joe Gibbs Racing speculation, but on Sirius Satellite Radio today, they were talking about how Kyle and Kurt have yet to talk about their altercation in the All-Star Challenge wreck at Lowe's Motor Speedway.

Get this: They said that Kyle is not going to make the call to his brother to talk about the incident between them because his brother has yet to own up to his responsibility to his part of the accident!!!!

For one moment, I thought I missed THAT race, because if I'm not mistaken, didn't The Shrub go hard on the inside of his brother, and couldn't hold the line, and slid up into Kurt??

I'm just askin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....