Friday, August 24, 2007

Dale Jr says Back off of Teresa

OK, Dale Earnhardt Jr. is still a company man, and he is sort of related. With that in mind:

Here's a quote from an article:

"I do want to say that I think it's about time we give Teresa a break," he said Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway. "She makes the decision on that number because she owns it and as much as I am disappointed and frustrated over the fact that I don't get to keep driving the No. 8, the stuff that I read on the Internet and the stuff that I'm hearing is going on, the remarks about her, directed toward her, I don't think anybody deserves that. If people just take a step back and look, she hasn't done anything intentionally detrimental to me."

OK Dale, we will stop noting her absentia at the track, and hard nosed business edge. No problem!!

See the rest of the article by Rhea White at: scenedaily.com


A Reflection by Bruce Simmons

NASCAR fans are the most loyal consumers to the sports sponsors, right? I think we can demonstrate that simply.

Rather than publicly bashing Teresa (And we are frustrated by her methods of running a team in NASCAR), then I suggest we 'speak' our displeasure with our wallets. IF possible, who ever the sponsors are on the 8 car next year, we try to find alternate companies to buy products from. Plain and simple. The wallet has more power than you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....