Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jeff Gordon NOT on the Apprentice?

It seems that Donald Trump might have been shooting his mouth off (Again.. what's new) about Jeff Gordon participating in his Celebrity Apprentice show. (Dang, and I figured him for a shoe in for winning.)

Jeff Gordon’s spokesperson Jon Edwards told the Detroit Free Press that the driver “has not agreed to participate. They contacted me with very little specifics, and I explained that I highly doubt that Jeff would be able to participate because taping coincides with the ‘Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup.’ I asked for more information before I reviewed with Jeff, and I have received nothing,” he said.

That's typical Trump. He is the master of advertising and pomp and likes to push things to look better then they are.

Sorry folk.. my bad for believing "The Donald". realityblurred.com (Now I wonder about the other people Trump said were on his show.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....