Tuesday, August 14, 2007

JEFF GORDON HAPPY as a DAD

NASCAR is becoming more mainstream (If you don't count the fights* we see - *Is it a fight when everyone leaves their helmets on?) as People magazine covers our stars!!  That's good for the sport, and for us!
 
Here's a quote from Jeff Gordon on fatherhood:  "At this point in my life, I've accomplished all the things that I've ever set out to do. I'm still a competitive person, but I'm not feeling like I'm missing out on something,"
 
"To me, it's perfect timing in my life to be a father, because I want to be involved, I want to be there," says Gordon. "I'm excited about all the aspects of it and the challenges that come along with it, and there certainly are."
 
The article is at PEOPLE that I'm looking at, but my real question in life is, where was Jeff Gordon when that picture was taken.  (I'm keying in on the Maxim in the background..  ok, so I'm easily distracted! )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....