Sunday, August 26, 2012

Win The Chance To Ride Shotgun with Dale Earnhardt Jr & More!

Hey all, I know there are a million Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans out there and if I were a betting man, I'd bet that any one of you would love to not only meet the man himself, but maybe even take a few laps with Dale Jr. around the track.  Am I wrong?  Nah, I didn't think so.

With that in mind, I thought you'd like to see this opportunity that came up that I was apprised of.  I thought I'd share... (after I entered of course!  LOL)

via press release

Lionel NASCAR Collectables (LNC) and the Racing Collectables Club of America (RCCA) have teamed up to give one lucky NASCAR® fan the chance to "ride shotgun" at a racetrack  with Dale Earnhardt Jr. -- NASCAR's nine-time most popular driver !

Through September 14th, 2012 fans can enter to win the "Dale Jr. Ride of Your Life!" sweepstakes by logging on to http://www.offeredby.net/silver/rdm.cfm?trkid=22819S481080190 and answering a NASCAR-themed trivia question.

The jam-packed grand prize includes:
‐ Three laps around the track with Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 15
‐ Dale Jr. autographed exclusive skeleton gloves
‐ Two tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ race on October 12 with VIP area tour prior to race
‐ Two tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race on October 13
‐ Question and Answer session with Dale Jr., followed by autograph and photograph opportunity
‐ Food and beverage at the Ride Along event
‐ One room, three-night stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites
‐ DVD of this once-in-a-lifetime experience
‐ VIP Swag Bag

-

Photo credit: "Cameras in Action"





 =
--
   NASCAR-Bits-and-Pieces.com on Twitter & Facebook .
- -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....