Saturday, August 25, 2012

Brad Keselowski Driving The Classic Miller Lite Scheme

Celebrating Rusty Wallace's status as an inductee to the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Brad Keselowski will be driving the classic blue and white Miller Lite paint scheme that Rusty Wallace drove back in the 2000 NASCAR Cup season.

This paint scheme is one of my favorite sponsor schemes on any NASCAR car.  It's a simple, elegant paint scheme that brings back memories of the classic era.

It's also one of my favorite diecasts in my possession... a large, 1/18th scale monster that adorns my office shelf.  1 of 3 at work.

Check it out below and I can't wait to see it on the track during the race.  That will be an awesome spark of some fond memories!








(photo cr: John Harrelson; Getty Images for NASCAR)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....