Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Earnhardt Jr - Unsubstantiated Sponsor RUMOR

RUMOR

I've come across tidbits that Hendrick Motorsports is in conversation with Pepsi (Mountain Dew Product) and Monster Energy about sponsoring Jr for 2008.

Monster Energy is sponsoring JRMotorsports late Model car of Jeremy McGrath, so that could make more sense, and it would be a perfect soci-economic fit with the young Dale Jr, as he represents all that is new, and fresh in the industry today, across differing markets of auto sales, jeans, 'beverages' and such. (Or at least I think so) (See captainthunderracing)

It's also been seen that sponsorships for Daytona need to be in place by August of the previous year, so this type of news should start shaping up into some form of reality soon, so I can quit using my RUMOR disclaimer when I report these things.

But as you may know, I don't want to mislead anyone, so I like using the RUMOR tag when and where it seems necessary to not get up too many hopes of the fans.

Bruce Simmons, the Fan Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....