Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stewart on Busch

"There are only a couple bad apples out there, and he's one of them," Stewart said.

So after their little get together which was angst, or just a racing deal, it is what it was.

I saw Busch come up on Biffle and clip his front bumper, then pass Stewart, and come sliding up on Stewarts front bumper, but Stewart didn't back off, or as he likes to say, have any give and take. Then I also watched Stewart finish off Busch's slide by driving through his right rear quarter panel. So much for quit racing at the yellow!!

Stewart is big on the "give and take" issue, but he also talks about racing people as they race him. One cannot have both tactics. That is a dichotomy of principals. It seems he was racing Kurt as Kurt was racing him, or was he. I don't know.

But I do know this: One should not use their car to make a point or risk another drivers pit crew doing such. With that said, I take my leave of this issue, and leave you a link to an article.

Sportingnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....