Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Rain at Pocono

I've heard a lot of talk about NASCAR starting the race so late, that they had no opportunity to fulfill their operating premise of starting the race with a premise of getting the whole race in.

Many callers to the various radio shows I've listened to seemed suspicious at best. (Yep, we are looking for the black helicopters, but it was raining and we couldn't see them!)

One premise I haven't heard from anyone, (At least at the times I had been listening in on the different shows) was that rain and thunderstorms were predicted for the following day and the day after that.

Is it possible that NASCAR considered this when they started the race on Sunday, trying to at least get some race in, as opposed to no race in?

Food for thought....
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....