Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Infineon Raceway, Juan Pablo Montoya - Bruce's Opnion

This season seems to have had it's impact on Montoya who's made people uneasy with his style fo driving, being aggressive at all times, wether he's on the lead lap, or multiple laps down.

In the Busch race in Mexico, even though he came from the back of the pack, I don't remember seeing how he got there, but we did see how he took the lead away from his own team mate, and you have to wonder if he's going to stir other drivers ire this weekend.

If he's learned anything, I hope he puts it to good use here, and hopefully his team will give him a great car to shine with and that he uses his tires more than his fenders to get to the front, because that's where I expect him to be this weekend, up front fighting for spots with Stewart, J Gordon and others.

Bruce - The Reporting Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....