Friday, June 27, 2008

Qualifying for the Lenox Industrial Tools 301

When I had tuned in today, Reed Sorenson was sitting in the top spot and they were drying the track.  Having no faith in the idea of of them getting the rest of qualifying in, I got on my bicycle and did a quick 20 mile ride.  Guess I should have stuck around.

Now I read that Sorenson missed his first possible pole and is sitting in sixth.

On the other hand, Patrick Carpentier is now the proud holder of his very first Cup pole of his career.  Bobby Labonte is sitting outside of the all Dodge front row.  I bet this is sitting well his his fan base.  I've been a fan for sometime, so it's nice to see.

Row 1:  Carpentier, Labonte
Row 2:  Riggs, Harvick
Row 3:  Earnhardt Jr., Sorenson
Row 4:  Franchitti, Truex Jr.
Row 5:  Kenseth, Allmendinger

An interesting set of front 10 drivers.

Tony Raines and Marcos Ambros did not make the show for Sunday.

See the rest of the line up at NASCAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....