Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weather For The Weekend

I don't mean to be a "Dour Dan" but someone this morning (Thanks Amy!) mentioned the weather issues going on out towards the Brooklyn, MI way so I looked it up, and right now it looks like we might be watching rain delay, human interest stories on Sunday.

According to "sources", (OK, weather.com),

Saturday, the 14th: AM Showers and a Precip chance of 30%
Sunday, the 15th: Isolated T-Storms with Precipitation chance at 30%
Hopefully this link to the weekend forecast for Brooklyn works:
The Weather Channel

For Sparta, KY (Nationwide Race)
They're saying AM Thunderstorms with a 70% chance of rain.
The Weather Channel

I hate rain when it comes to NASCAR and I know domed events are not a reality but that would be cool now.
Maybe we should introduce the NASCAR RC control car races or have them fight it out in Legends Cars when it rains.
At least we'd have something fun to watch! I bet the drivers would be game to play in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....