Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Haas-CNC Motorsports Appeals

With the biggest COT penalties to date, Haas-CNC Motorsports is appealing NASCAR's ruling that both their cars were illegally altered for the Coca-Cola 600.

I can only hope that to some extent, they win their appeal because I don't feel it's fair to penalize a first time offender on any COT penalty.

We all knew what was going to happen if someone gets caught a second time breaking the ever tightening reign of rules on the COT, at least that's what I thought, but it seems that NASCAR is just headed towards the increased penalty path regardless of who it is.

OK, message delivered.  Don't "F" with the IROC, I mean COT.  Got it..  but wow, hopefully NASCAR hears the appeal and reduces the fines / penalty down to what they've hit other teams with.

That way, the message has been sent, but the first recipient of the stern classroom spanking is treated like the rest.

We can only wait!!


Inspiration for Post:  ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....