Thursday, July 10, 2008

Allmendingers Take on Computer Simulation Racing

A.J. Allmendinger, "dinger" to his buds, made a funny comment about online racing:

He noted how he practices online, racing in the online league the Dale Jr runs, and runs in. (The same one I've been know to visit also, but I don't want to show them up so I keep a low profile.)

In his usual humorous outtake on issues, he made a comment about being asked how realistic it is. His response, to make it more realistic, is to

"set your computer up next to a wall, make sure the chair is right against the wall, and when you spin in the game take your head and ram it against the wall in your house and tell me how that feels."

LOL... I like this guys 'tude. Every time I've heard him in an interview he's always got a great, funny attitude about things. And no, I will not slam my head against the wall. I'd be stone cold stupid by now if I did that!

I remember my first win in online racing... I was third in a three car draft on the last lap of Talladega... the first place car slowed up and the second place car hit him and knocked him out of the way. Poor guy. He inadvertently slowed down and guess who drove through him to get to the checkers??? heheh... It is fun I tell ya... but boy, the little text window sure can get busy at the bottom after those special moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....