Friday, July 11, 2008

Dale Earnhardt Jr: You can Take it Or Leave it

Last season, Teresa Earnhardt did not want to sell a 51% interest in DEI to Dale Earnhardt Jr.. Bummer.

They're denying the internet rumors of course, so if the rumor were true that DEI is up for sale, Dale, in no uncertain terms indicated that he has no interesting in buying DEI, or from the horses mouth:

"I don't mean this in a bad way, but I would not have any interest in purchasing it,"

Jr. also didn't think it was a move that Teresa would make.  Being stubborn about her goals and all, but he further added:

"But maybe she sees the trend and some of the other things that are happening with other owners. Maybe she's changed her mind."

Guess it's a bummer for DEI, regardless of what happens, or could happen.  Guess they shoulda shared.  I'm not crying.  Are you?

Source:  espn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....