Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Free Coke Zero to Everyone IF......

Now that I've got your attention:

If any of the Coca-Cola Racing Family drivers, which include Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Burton, Denny Hamlin, Mark Martin, Greg Biffle, Elliott Sadler, Jamie McMurray, Bobby Labonte, Michael Waltrip, Clint Bowyer and David Ragan & Terry Labonte, win the race Saturday night at Daytona, Coke will be giving away some soda!

All you have to do is visit www.CokeZero.com July 5 through July 13 and follow the instructions to receive a coupon for a free 20-ounce bottle of Coke Zero.

The good news is that Coca-Cola drivers have won the July race at Daytona five of the last six years and currently hold six of the top 12 spots in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series point standings.  YES!!  Go guys, go.

Dang...  I'd have to sort of not root for me guy.

Source:  Biz Journals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....