Thursday, September 13, 2007

David Letterman's Top 12

Instead of a top 10, David Letterman had a top 12 for the "Top Twelve Reasons I Love Racing".
They were each presented by one of the Chase Drivers:

12-“We’ve got special mirrors that show objects the size that they actually are." (Clint Bowyer)
11-“Sometimes back in the garages there’s horseplay with the airhose.”(Kevin Harvick)
10-“Between the G-forces and the fumes, I’m loopy most of the season.”(Jeff Burton)
9-“Switch the ‘R’ and the ‘C’ in ‘Racing’ and you get ‘Caring.’"(Kyle Busch)
8-“Can hold 8 gigs of music on my new iHelmet.” (Matt Kenseth)
7-“In a pinch, checkered flags make a lovely tablecloth.” (Martin Turex, Jr.)
6-“Two more wins and I get to marry Ashley Judd.” (Denny Hamlin)
5-“You can talk to your car and pretend you’re David Hasselhoff.” (Kurt Busch)
4-“How many people can say their “office” goes 200 miles per hour.” (Carl Edwards)
3-“Driving fast and starting fights.” (Tony Stewart)
2-“It’s not one of those sports you have to inject stuff in your ass to be good.” (Jeff Gordon)
1-“Unlike most guys, I like it when my wife says, ‘You’re too fast.’” (Jimmie Johnson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....