Monday, September 10, 2007

Nemechek and Marlin Sue Ginn and DEI

Sterling Marlin and Joe Nemechek have sued Ginn Racing and Dale Earnhardt Inc. for alleged breaches of their contracts, which included a base salary of $1.2 million apiece.

The separate suits, filed Sept. 7 in Cabarrus County, N.C., do not specify how much they have been paid or what they exactly are owed.

Also suing Ginn and DEI are crew chiefs Richard "Slugger" Labbe and Peter Sospenzo.

I don't know about you, and keep in mind I like these guys, but how would you feel about hiring someone who may sue you if you hire them? This is NASCAR, not hollywood!! I've heard it said that agents are the cause of most of this stuff, but that's from other entertainment mediums like Hollywood and Baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....