Saturday, September 8, 2007

The In-Race Hype for the Chase..

37th position right now, Jeff Green, is 20 laps down. 38th is Montoya, 38 laps down right now...

All the hype about the chase with Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Earnhardt Jr is pretty moot unless Kurt or Kevin have issues with more than 20 or 38 laps to go...

They seem to be leaving these details out to keep the unknowing in suspense.. the drama of it all!!

- I am so tired of this.. the moment I typed this, during the lap 295 red flag, they just said that Kurt Busch is locked in, no matter what happens now.... -

- And if 3 more cars fall out of the race, Kevin Harvick is locked in...-

I got that announcers curse thing going on.. I gotta stop typing!!! I'm outta here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....