Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Agrees With the Viewers

Dale Earnhardt Jr is saying what probably many television viewers have been saying for some time now:  The Pocono races are too long and can easily be shortened to 400 miles.

"but the people in charge of that will not change it for whatever reason. Just for spite maybe, I don't know."

Jr. says it's up to the fans to help the track owners make this decision.

I can't disagree.  Watching Pocono races can be a snoozer for me.  It's the classic, watch the first 20 laps, if I don't pass out, I do other things and catch the last 20 laps.

If you think about it, if that Goodyear tire debacle happened at Pocono, we'd still be watching the stop and go race!!!


Source:  ESPN

1 comment:

  1. After yesterday's race, I'm surprised that Junior hasn't been lobbying for NASCAR to just make it one lap shorter. =)

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, but I need to moderate to keep my spammer fans out of the comment zone....